Best holidays ever
Hello, in today’s blog I will talk about one of my best vacations.
When I left high school I went with my two best friends on vacations. We raised money together working on different things, and we bought bus tickets so we could go to Argentina!
Just before traveling I had an accident, which delayed my departure so my friends waited for me in Buenos Aires, and when I arrived they went to pick me up at the terminal. We stayed that night in a hostel and the next day we went to stay at the house of a friend of my aunt. Once we were installed we went to buy spray paint, they were so many cans that the room was full of them, I had never had so much paint together before. We went out to paint every night we were there, to make the most of the time.
I had never been on vacation with friends before that and it was one of my best experiences, which I hope to repeat soon.

Comentarios
Publicar un comentario