A country I would like to visit
Hello, how are you all?
Today I'm going to talk about the country I would like to travel someday...
I have always liked the idea of going to Spain, mainly because of the music.
Since I was a child I'v always been influences by spanish music: rap, trap, ska, punk rock, trova, gipsy music etc.
I feel very close to the spanish musical scene, because of the themes they talk about.
For example, spanish rap talks about topics that are very different from United States' rap. It's the same with punk rock: the content has a more social background, as opposed to United States' groups that are more superficial and comercial.
I would like to go to Spain to get to know better about this musical scene and culture.
One of the things I like the most is the gipsy influence in the rhythms and melodies, that can be found in all musical genres whether it is rap, trap or rock.
I think it's key is in the poetic that is towards the marginal.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario